Faith of Heros
This is identical to Stormcallers, except instead of storms – the aspects are based on the Domain of the god being invoked.
All the Domains use the Faith skill as their modifier to create effects. Each Domain below has the aspect the PC needs to take to perform God Calling and examples of how the Four Actions can be accomplished for that Domain.
“God Calling – Frontier Life”
- Passive Effect: – The character has an infallible sense of direction
- Invoke: Endure—Any action depending on patience, resolve or endurance can benefit from this Aspect.
- Compel: Any time the character finds them self in anything more populous than a village, this aspect can be compelled against their actions.
- Overcome: Exploration is a part of frontier life. As such, this skill grants characters +1 to Lore checks to overcome navigation barriers in the wild (i.e. chasms, thick forests, mighty rivers, etc)
- Create an Advantage: This is the strongest action that God Callers of Alena can use. Living on the frontier requires great feats of endurance and being able to rely on your neighbors. Using this skill, the character can create advantages that affect the endurance and resolve of their allies. Success grants each target a free invocation of the advantage. Success with style grants each target two free invocations. The passive opposition to creating these advantages vary with the number of targets and are as follows:
- Attack: This skill is not typically used for offense.
- Defend: This skill is not typically used for defense.
“God Calling – Shadows”
- Passive Effect: – Can see in the dark.
- Invoke: Bonuses to hiding.
- Compel: Susceptible to bright light.
- Create an Advantage: